1. What if I notice a neighbor, resident or someone filling in wetlands, cutting down trees or bringing in fill near a body of water and/or marsh?
If desired, your call or email may remain anonymous. Please do one of the following:
2. How do I get on the Agenda for The Conservation Commission?
3. When do I contact the Rye Conservation Commission?
- When you have work that will be done requiring a NH DES Shoreland and/or Wetland Permit Application
- When you have work that will be done near a tidal marsh, fresh water marsh, stream, pond and/or wetlands. This includes tree cutting and landscaping.
- When you have work that will be done near or within a wetlands buffer. There are rules and restrictions governing the area when it is within 75 feet.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to call or email anyone on the commission